Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Maximum mintage of only 200 coins worldwide.
- Accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity, the coin is housed in a prestigious timber display case and illustrated shipper.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: The coin portrays a sleepy koala nestled between the branches of a eucalyptus tree. The motifs stand out with high relief precision, and incorporate The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 2022 High Relief 1 oz Gold Koala Proof coin to your cart today!
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX has a wide variety of Gold products struck from Australia’s famous The Perth Mint. Founded in 1899, The Perth Mint is a world leader in the design and production of Precious Metals minted products. Under the Currency Act of 1965, The Perth Mint is empowered to issue Australia’s official Gold and Silver bullion coins. It also strikes many of Australia’s limited-edition collector coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.