Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Kookaburra coin series has developed into a highly sought-after program renowned for outstanding quality and original artistry.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Gold in Proof finish.
- Extremely low mintage of only 50 coins!
- This coin is housed in a deluxe timber display case within a themed box and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- The coin has been struck with an extra-deep blank to showcase its superbly detailed design in high relief.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a representation of a kookaburra perched on a branch of a gum tree with leaves and seedpods. The reverse also includes the inscription "AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA," The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark, and the coin’s weight, purity and 2022 year-date.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This exceptional low mintage Proof coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful 5 oz Gold high relief Kookaburra coin to your cart today!
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX has a wide variety of Gold products struck from Australia’s famous The Perth Mint. Founded in 1899, The Perth Mint is a world leader in the design and production of Precious Metals minted products. Under the Currency Act of 1965, The Perth Mint is empowered to issue Australia’s official Gold and Silver bullion coins. It also strikes many of Australia’s limited-edition collector coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.