Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Comes in a capsule with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and the bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: Features a CoinJewels coin that contains the prairie agate. The design features the state flower (goldenrod), state insect (honeybees), a cornhusker, Chimney Rock and the state flag.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Collect them all! Add this 2022 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States Nebraska Prairie Agate coin to your cart today!
Treasures of the U.S. Series
Collectors can marvel at the unparalleled detail, find hidden illustrations of state culture, and learn many interesting facts about the states and their discoveries. All of the items inside the coins are natural items, varying in value and scarcity but all are important elements for the state they represent. With a mintage of just 500, collectors can be sure about the rarity of this inspiring set as we walk through history around the nation and celebrate the 50 states like never before. Check out these and more from the Native American Mint.
About Prairie Agate
Nebraska designated prairie agate as the official state rock in 1967. Prairie agate is variegated quartz, and Nebraska has an abundance of this colorful semi-precious stone, particularly in the Oglala National Grassland. Popular for jewelry, prairie agate is distinctive because it seldom has the bands of other agates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review