Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.99% Silver, the spectacular re-sculpted image on this Silver Maple Leaf majestically towers 3.0 mm above the surface of the coin—that’s more than 10 times higher than standard Silver coin relief! And to fully accentuate the jaw-dropping Ultra High Relief detail, the coin was struck with a unique Reverse Proof finish. The opposite of a regular Proof that features frosted details rising over mirror-like fields, this coin features mirror-like details rising over frosted fields. The highly polished raised elements and frosted fields provide an especially breathtaking effect in combination with the coin’s dramatic relief.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a clamshell box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,250 coins.
- Obverse: The coin’s obverse is graced by the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Canadian portrait artist Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: These coins feature the iconic design of single, perfect sugar maple leaf designed by Walter Ott.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this 5 oz Silver Ultra High Relief Maple Leaf Proof coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.