- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Each coin contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Both the obverse and reverse of the coin feature a distinct East India Company traditional pattern in the fields.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the issuing country Saint Helena, the denomination and the year of issue. Dates may vary.
- Reverse: Features the Spade Guinea Shield, the coin weight and purity, and the mint mark of the East India Company.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding a pack of cotton gloves to your order.
The date on the coin may vary and depends on our stock at hand. Add the St. Helena 1/4 oz Gold £25 Spade Guinea coin to your cart today!
The East India Company
The historic East India Company is one of the most well-known companies historically, increasing trade among Europe and Asia. Many commodities were traded through the East India Company, including silk, spices, tea and cotton. The historic East India company disbanded in the 1800s, however the name was revitalized for The East India Company London, bringing a re-imagined company that sells fine teas and food, as well as produces collectible coins.
Incorporating fractional gold as an investment strategy means lower purchase prices and higher liquidity.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.