Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS certification protects and guarantees the flawless SP-70 condition of the coin.
- FirstStrike designation certifies that this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Burnished coin features a special satin finish and a "W" mint mark for West Point.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight, carrying a branch as it descends with wings outspread.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Handle your investments with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Historically, burnished coins are minted in lower numbers than even the Proof coins, which enhances their long-term collectible appeal. Add the 2022 Burnished Silver Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.