|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Comes in a capsule with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and the bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: Features a CoinJewels coin that contains the granite. The design features the state flower (purple lilac), state bird (purple finch), the "Old Man of the Mountain" and the state flag.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Collect them all! Add this 2022 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States New Hampshire Granite coin to your cart today!
Treasures of the U.S. Series
Collectors can marvel at the unparalleled detail, find hidden illustrations of state culture, and learn many interesting facts about the states and their discoveries. All of the items inside the coins are natural items, varying in value and scarcity but all are important elements for the state they represent. With a mintage of just 1,000, collectors can be sure about the rarity of this inspiring set as we walk through history around the nation and celebrate the 50 states like never before. Check out these and more from the Native American Mint.
New Hampshire's most popular nickname, "The Granite State," refers to the extensive granite quarries in the state. Granite is the official state rock of New Hampshire. The Old Man of the Mountain was a series of five granite cliff ledges on Cannon Mountain in the White Mountains of New Hampshire that appeared to be the jagged profile of a face when viewed from the north. Despite endeavors to preserve the old man, the formation collapsed to the ground in 2003. Dismay over the collapse has been so great that people have visited to pay tribute, including leaving flowers.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.