You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
|1 - 19
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of pure gold as .9167 fine.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue designation guarantees this coin was among the very first of the coins shipped from the mint.
- Obverse: Modified from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ notable Gold Double Eagle design, which showcases Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. This look features added details from the first bronze cast to enhance this beloved design.
- Reverse: A striking close-up portrait of an American Bald Eagle, designed by Jennie Norris.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Preserve and showcase your 2023 American Gold Eagle in style by adding an appealing display or gift box to your order.
The 2023 American Gold Eagle fuses collectibility and traditional beauty with the gold bullion appeal. Add the 2023 1 oz Gold Eagle with the First Day of Issue designation to your cart today!
2023 1 oz Gold American Eagles PCGS MS-70
The Gold American Eagle program was first released in 1986 and has since become one of the most prominent widely collected Gold coins on the market today. People who invest and collect are enthusiasts of the American Eagle because it has a striking design, global recognition, and guaranteed purity and weight. The obverse design was adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 Double Eagle design and is one of the most imaginative U.S. coin designs. The reverse design continued to be the same from the series launch in 1986 until 2021 when a new design was presented – the updated design is now featured on all 2023 Gold American Eagles.
PCGS + First Day of Issue Gold Eagles
Gold Eagles are prized by investors for their gold content and U.S. Treasury backing, while collectors are drawn to the Gold Eagles series for their interesting design and instantaneous recognition. PCGS grading adds collectible appeal by guaranteeing authenticity and condition by encapsulating the coin in a special holder. APMEX has this coin in graded MS-70, which sets it apart for having no obvious imperfections. Additionally, PCGS guarantees select coins as First Day of Issue if they can be confirmed to have shipped from the mint within its first day of release.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 4, 2023
I look at the premium paid for a coin much differently when buying a gold eagle compared to buying a silver eagle. With the spot price of gold as high as it is, having a graded recognized gold eagle is a no brainers for resale purposes.
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.