|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$1,218.20||$1,230.89||$1,268.96|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of pure Gold.
- NGC packaging protects and preserves the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue label gives customers the peace of mind that their coin was shipped from the mint on the first day of its release.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty grasping a torch and an olive branch in the finest detail taken from the original Bronze casting.
- Reverse: Showcases an illustration of an eagle with the coin's denomination and Gold content seen around the artwork.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Store your Gold Eagles safely in a PCGS and NGC box, perfect for any certified coin. Add this American classic 1/2 oz 2023 Gold Eagle NGC MS-70 FDI to your cart today!
1/2 oz 2023 Gold Eagle NGC MS-70 + First Day of Issue
The American Eagle series has progressively risen in popularity since it was first released in 1986, and is now one of the most widely known bullion series in the industry. The American Gold Eagle coins can be purchased in four assorted sizes, making it appealing to a myriad of collectors and investors.
The U.S. Mint revealed modified reverse artwork for the American Eagle Gold coins in mid-year 2021. Mint Artistic Infusion Program (AIP) creator Jennie Norris formulated the Gold coin design, which was then sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Renata Gordon.
NGC Certification & FDI Designation
NGC, a third-party grading service, ensures the condition of your coin before safely encapsulating it in a protective holder. If you're looking for a coin that's in perfect condition, APMEX offers graded MS-70 coins. NGC also offers First Day of Issue labels, which identify coins shipped from the mint on the first day of release. NGC certified coins guarantee collectors will get a top quality 1/2 oz Gold Eagle from the first batch of 2023 releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.