|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 9||$1,266.37||$1,279.56||$1,319.14|
|10 - 19||$1,256.47||$1,269.56||$1,308.82|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The 2023 Gold Maple Leafs feature an innovative light-diffracting pattern to make these coins harder than ever before to duplicate and provides another measure of security for investors and collectors alike. This release bears a very special marking on the obverse featuring four pearls symbolizing the four effigies of Queen Elizabeth II and her magnificent reign.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 come in their original plastic sheet. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Showcases the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light-diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Display and protect your 2023 Gold Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The iconic design and .9999 purity of these popular Gold coins are even more accessible in this fractional size. Add 2023 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf coins to your cart today!
2023 Canada 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
Gold Maple Leafs are the official bullion coin of Canada and each one has a fineness level equivalent to .9999, which means each coin is all Gold without any base metals present. Due to the iconic design and high purity content, the Gold Maple Leaf is a spectacular coin that has been loved by Canadians for generations. This year, the design features an even more intricate light-diffracting pattern of radial lines making it harder still to replicate and adding another measure against counterfeiting.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.