Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Only 4,000 coins will be issued in this packaging.
- Each coin is presented in a classic display case with a clear lid decorated with a Silver geometric design. The case is packaged in a beautifully illustrated shipper box portraying the story of how the rabbit became an animal of the zodiac and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays an alert rabbit, with another rabbit stretching toward a budding branch. Also included in the design is the Chinese character for "rabbit," the inscription "RABBIT 2023" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Continue your Lunar Series III collection today by adding this stunning Silver Proof Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!
When arrayed together, the shipper boxes on all future Lunar Series III Proof Silver releases will form a diorama depicting the ancient myth of The Great Race, which explains how the zodiac calendar came into being.
Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Silver, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
Lunar Year of the Rabbit
Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series III collection continues the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2023 reverse celebrates the Year of the Rabbit. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar rabbit in 2023, 2011, 1999, 1987, 1975 and every 12th preceding year are said to be intelligent, creative, vigilant and compassionate.
The Perth Mint Lunar Series
Known for their quality and collectibility, The Perth Mint Lunar series is a cornerstone of many Precious Metals portfolios. The original lunar bullion series, these coins (beginning with the Series I launch in 1996) have become some of the most widely collected around the globe. Demand originated in Asia but spread to Europe and America as investors became exposed to the design and quality. In addition to the annual design change, many investors love that the coins' select mintage limits create the potential for even greater investment return in the form of a numismatic premium appreciation.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.