- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins worldwide.
- Coins come in capsule and in sealed sheets of 30.
- Obverse: Depicts the Fiji coat of arms along with the country of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features a Samurai standing in fighting position and holding his sword. In the background is a mountain.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Fiji government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on owning the first coin in this series. Add this 1 oz Samurai coin to your cart today!
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Milk Man
Date:Nov 30, 2022
Very good looking coin it does come in a protective thick plastic sleeve however one of those hard plastic coin cases you will have to buy yourself if you want one. Other than a high premium no complaints it came perfectly
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.