Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of only 1,982 rounds.
- Housed in TEP - RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the round's finish along with included DIG DUG style card.
- Obverse: Displays officially licensed colorized illustrations of DIG DUG blowing up a POOKA as a FYGAR stands above and between them. The DIG DUG logo is at the bottom along with the words "40 years" on the right side.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed DIG DUG logo with the DIG DUG arcade game character beneath and the copyright and metal weight and purity at the bottom. The words "40th Anniversary" are at the top of the round.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Claim one of these highly collectible colorized Silver rounds stamped in .999 fine Silver. These official DIG DUG 40th anniversary rounds make the perfect gift for video game fans, collectors and investors alike.
Add this DIG DUG 40th anniversary 1 oz Silver colorized round to your cart today!
About DIG DUG
DIG DUG launched in April of 1982 and is considered a maze arcade game similar to PAC-MAN, but where the maze is created through digging. The name of the main character is also DIG DUG, who uses his shovel and air pump to clear POOKAS and FYGARS by pumping them up to bursting! Alternatively, players can dislodge boulders to crush these enemy characters for even more points. The catch-phrase for the game was "Crush and inflate!" and by doing so a player could maximize their score. POOKAS are odd little creatures with goggles while FYGARS are fire-breathing dragons.
About Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc.
Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc., part of the Bandai Namco Group, is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive entertainment for major video game consoles, PC, online and mobile platforms. The company is known for creating many of the industry’s beloved classic franchises such as PAC-MAN®, GALAGA®, TEKKEN®, SOULCALIBUR® and ACE COMBAT®, and publishing the critically acclaimed DARK SOULS™ series and the blockbuster title ELDEN RING™. Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is also the premier publisher in the Western Hemisphere for anime-based video games including GUNDAM™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, DRAGON BALL™ and ONE PIECE®. Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is headquartered in Irvine, California. More information about the company and its products can be found at https://www.bandainamcoent.com.
DIG DUG™& ©Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.