You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Its reverse features a wildlife portrait that rises up from the coin’s mirror-like surface to reach a height of over 6 mm – over four times higher than an Ultra High Relief (UHR) coin of the same diameter! Rendered here in three-dimensional form, the Timberwolf's imposing features instantly command attention – especially against a high-shine finish that illuminates the depth of detail for maximum visual impact.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: The obverse features a face value of “25 DOLLARS” and the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Features an alert and pointy-eared head of a shaggy Northern Grey Timber Wolf.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Mintage is limited to just 5,000 coins worldwide. Given that the previous EHR coin sold out quickly, this 99.99% pure Silver collectible will likely be in high demand, too. Add this 1 oz Silver Timberwolf coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.