As low as $8.99 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$32.57||$32.91||$33.93|
|20 - 99||$32.27||$32.61||$33.61|
|100 - 199||$31.97||$32.30||$33.30|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 2023 Perth Mint Kookaburra features a striking new design as well as .9999 fine purity. A laughing kookaburra, the largest member of the kingfisher species, is synonymous with the Australian Outback.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in sealed rolls. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Mintage cap of 500,000 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of two kookaburras. Also included in the design is the inscription "AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA," The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark, the 2023 year-date, as well as the weight and purity. Each coin’s reverse includes a security feature in the coin's design. It is only detectable under a magnifying glass.
- Sovereign Silver coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 2023 Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This special 2023 Silver Kookaburra not only features a gorgeous kookaburra design on the reverse, but it is also produced in limited mintages, creating a great collectible opportunity. Add the 2023 1 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
The Silver Kookaburra Series
The Australian Silver Kookaburra series from The Perth Mint began in 1990 and is the longest-running bullion program from the mint. Each year has a different design of a kookaburra on the reverse that adds to their collectibility. Today, this series is offered in three sizes: a 1 kilo Silver Kookaburra, 10 oz Silver Kookaburra and 1 oz Silver Kookaburra in addition to several versions that are released each year with special privy marks.
The Perth Mint
The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion and collectible products. Along with the kookaburra, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and Gold Swan and Silver Swan programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.