As low as $4.49 per bar over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$17.58||$17.76||$18.31|
|20 - 99||$17.28||$17.46||$18.00|
|100 - 499||$16.98||$17.16||$17.69|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In the Chinese lunar calendar, people born in the Year of the Rabbit are vigilant, witty, quick-minded, and ingenious. These 2023 APMEX Lunar Rabbit Silver bars make the perfect collectible for anyone born under the Year of the Rabbit.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is sealed in protective packaging.
- The Year of the Tiger comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: Features the mighty tiger perched on a mountainside along with the Chinese character for Rabbit, "Year of the Rabbit" in English and Chinese, and the date.
- Reverse: Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Rabbit enclosed by the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1/2 oz Silver Year of the Rabbit bar to your cart today!
Year of the Rabbit
The tiger is the fourth animal in the Chinese zodiac calendar. Those born under the Year of the Rabbit are said to be vigilant, witty, quick-minded, and ingenious. The rabbit is a symbol of longevity, peace, and prosperity.
APMEX Lunar Silver makes a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Tiger (1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011 and 2023). The product range is offered in a variety of sizes to fit any budget, and will make a great addition to your Silver stack!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.