- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish, adding further beauty. Add the 2007 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 24, 2021
I wanted to purchase a “walking liberty”. Didn’t know really what to start with. I decided on a piece with a COA. I was happy with how easy it was to order, plus the packaging was very secure, and not obvious what it was, I recommend APMAX for your silver needs:)
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:D Silver Stacker
Date:Nov 30, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.