Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 ounce of .999 fine Silver in a Proof finish.
- Limited edition presentation of 8,010 coins worldwide.
- Comes in a mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the last time Her Late Majesty will be featured on a Music Legends coin. Also, the face value of 2 pounds is shown on the coin's obverse.
- Reverse: Features a design of the rockers' silhouettes on stage and includes the classic 1973 'The Rolling Stones' font. Along the bottom, "'62-'22" denotes the 60th anniversary of the iconic band's formation.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this stunning 2022 1 oz Silver Proof Music Legends: The Rolling Stones coin to your cart today!
The Rolling Stones
Spanning generations, The Rolling Stones have been a part of Britain's soundtrack for 60 years. From their inception in 1962, many now consider the band a rock 'n' roll institution and one of the biggest bands in this history of modern music. Flaunting an incredible catalog of hits that spans 60 years and counting, including 8 UK number one singles and 13 UK number one albums, the band is as popular today as they were at their formation in 1962. The Rolling Stones are no doubt a timeless band with cross-generational popularity. They are British music icons that have undoubtedly earned their spot in rock 'n' roll history as true music legends. For the first time appearing on an official UK coin, this unique The Rolling Stones design is available in a number of editions, sizes, and metals.
The Royal Mint Music Legends Series
The wildly popular Music Legends Series from The Royal Mint showcases Great Britain's diverse musical heritage through unique reverse designs. Previous releases include Queen, Elton John, David Bowie & The Who. Coins are available in a variety of sizes, finishes, and metals. These releases are officially licensed and make the perfect gift for investors & collectors alike.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.