Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
As we focus our attention on commemorating the reign of Queen Elizabeth II (1952-2022), the mint will not be issuing any 2023-dated Canadian circulation coins featuring both the traditional reverse designs and an obverse featuring Queen Elizabeth II. Instead, we are offering a collector’s edition of these annual issues that have been struck in limited numbers. These are non-circulation coins, meaning they are legal tender, but are not intended for general circulation. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Contains 1/10 oz .9999 fine Gold.
- Your Treasured Gold Maple Leaf coin is encapsulated and ready to gift! It comes elegantly presented in a premium card with a themed sleeve and envelope—there’s even space to include a hand-written message that will turn your gift into a personalized keepsake.
- Obverse: The effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Each coin’s reverse is based on a design by Canadian artist Glen Loates and features a full-body portrait of a polar bear (Ursus maritimus) in its natural Arctic environment. The polar bear has its head turned to the side while standing atop a small rise in an ice field; the scene is depicted against vivid radial lines to create a dramatic sunburst finish. The reverse includes a paw print privy mark, the coin’s purity and weight, the word “CANADA” and the year “2022.”
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Safeguard your Gold coins, along with your other investments or collections, by adding a home safe or lock box to your order.
Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, wedding, graduation or inspiring a child to follow their dreams, a Treasured Gold Maple Leaf is the lasting gift of value they’ll cherish, and an easy way they can hold Gold in their hands. Add this beautiful 2023 Canada 1/10 oz Treasured Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
The Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins since 1908. They are recognized around the world for their unique Silver and Gold Maple Leaf series, but they also produce numerous popular products that result in award-winning coins. With new RCM releases available every month, browse upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.