|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$32.65||$32.99||$34.01|
|20 - 99||$31.65||$31.98||$32.97|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Rwanda African Wildlife series has been incredibly popular with intricate designs and a history of premium appreciation. Launched in 2008, the successful series already celebrates its 16th issue and continuous growth of popularity across the globe.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Product is in individual plastic packaging. Multiples of 10 come in sheets.
- Obverse: Features two crocodiles facing in opposite directions in their natural habitat and the continent of Africa arching over the animals. The inscriptions "African Ounce," “2023” and the purity are listed along the rim.
- Reverse: Displays the official seal of Rwanda and the face value of 50 Francs.
- Backed by the Rwanda government.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
This is the perfect coin for growing any Silver collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Rwanda Nile Crocodile coin to your cart today!
Each Silver coin in this very popular series is only minted until the next coin is released, making each coin exclusive and ensuring low mintages. Final mintage numbers are currently unknown.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Tom Reeve
Date:Feb 9, 2023
I purchased this not knowing that it was part of an entire series of coins as the design appealed to me, and I can now say that I really want to collect the others! I like how the frosted aspects of the design are accompanied by proof-like mirroring, such as the outline around the first Crocodile, the river water on the bottom of the obverse, and the finish on the African Continent, which features quite prominently on the obverse. I'll definitely be buying more of these in the future.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.