|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Packaged in a premium card holder and wrapped in a clear envelope with a tamper-evident seal, each Majestic Polar Bear bears the year “2023” and includes two extraordinary features: a “paw print” privy mark and vivid radial lines, a new sunburst finish that adds amazing visual energy to an already inspiring portrait.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Each coin’s reverse is based on a design by Canadian artist Glen Loates and features a full-body portrait of a polar bear (Ursus maritimus) in its natural Arctic environment. The polar bear has its head turned to the side while standing atop a small rise in an ice field; the scene is depicted against vivid radial lines to create a dramatic sunburst finish. The reverse includes a “paw print” privy mark, the coin’s purity and weight, the word “CANADA” and the year “2023.”
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Safeguard your Gold coins, along with your other investments or collections, by adding a home safe or lock box to your order.
Whether it’s a keepsake or new addition to your collection, The Majestic Polar Bear coin offers value that endures. And since its reverse “bears” the year “2023,” this is an ideal piece to start your new collection. Add this beautiful 2023 Canada Gold Majestic Polar Bear coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
The Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins since 1908. They are recognized around the world for their unique Silver and Gold Maple Leaf series, but they also produce numerous popular products that result in award-winning coins. With new RCM releases available every month, browse upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.