|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Worldwide mintage of 3,000 coins overall, with a limited quantity available in this Godzilla vs. Monsters themed tamper-evident packaging.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is individually packaged in tamper-evident packaging with a Godzilla vs. Monsters themed design. The TEP-RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4") protects the coin's finish.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and year of issue surrounded by officially licensed Godzilla vs. Monsters imagery.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed, struck image of King Ghidorah along with the title "King Ghidorah."
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Claim one of these coins stamped in .999 fine Silver. These official King Ghidorah BU coins make the perfect gift for movie buffs and coin collectors alike.
Add this 2023 1 oz Silver King Ghidorah Brilliant Uncirculated coin in tamper-evident packaging to your cart today!
This three-headed space monster first made his film debut in 1964 on Ghidorah, The Three-Headed Monster. After destroying a Venusian civilization, he planned to destroy planet Earth, but is stopped by the triple threat of Godzilla, Rodan and Mothra. This results in quite the battle as King Ghidorah comes in at 328 feet tall and weighs 30,000 tons. His wings span 492.1 feet and can fly at Mach 3 in inner space and Mach 400 in outer space. His signature weapon is a gravitation ray. You can also see King Ghidorah in the films Invasion of Astro-Monster (1965), Destroy all Monsters (1968), Godzilla vs. Gigan (1972), Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah (1991), and Mothra and King Ghidhorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001).
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.