Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This is the fourth annual release of the Samoan Seahorse, issued by the Samoan government in partnership with the Scottsdale Mint. The seahorse, named as such for its horse-like head, is native to the tropical waters surrounding the Samoan Islands in the South Pacific Ocean and can most often be found feeding or hiding in the ocean’s mangrove forests and sea grass beds.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Antique finish gives this coin a unique artistic style.
- Obverse: Features the Samoan crest along with the denomination of 2 Tala.
- Reverse: Features a seahorse among various coral.
- This coin is manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint and is legal tender in Samoa.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is the fourth yearly release in the highly celebrated two-coin annual program partnered with the country of Samoa. Add this beautiful antiqued Silver Samoan Seahorse art piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.