You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
After 100 years, in 2021, the U.S. Mint finally made a new Peace Dollar that was faithful to the design of the original coin, one of the most popular numismatic series of all time. Due to the overwhelming demand for the 2021 release, these coins returned in 2023 and are intended to be an ongoing series.
- Contains .858 oz Silver.
- PCGS certification protects and guarantees your coin's flawless MS-70 condition.
- Mintage of only 275,000 coins!
- Obverse: Features Liberty in profile wearing a radiant coronet, designed by Anthony de Francisci, whose "AF" monogram appears at bottom.
- Reverse: An American eagle rests on a rock, holding an olive branch above the inscription "PEACE."
- Minted at the Philadelphia Mint with no mint mark.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the 2023 Peace Dollar to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.