|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
From 1865-1927, the Latin Monetary Union dominated international trade and conversion in Gold coins in Europe throughout the 19th century. These coins struck from France, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria and others all conform to the same weight and purity.
- Each 20 Franc or corresponding denomination will contain .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in plastic tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective packaging.
- Coins will be in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Dates will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
- Types of our choice minted in countries associated with the LMU. Coins are based off the weight and convertibility standard established by the union and will include coins that were minted past 1927 but continued to be minted to those standards. This will include Swiss 20 Francs.
Protect and display your Gold coins in style by adding protective capsules recommended for these coins.
Containing 0.1867 oz of Gold and featuring iconic designs, these are among the most popular world Gold coins among investors. Add some of these Gold 20 Franc coins to your cart today!
Learn more about Gold pricing and Precious Metals charts.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Easy A
Date:Sep 27, 2023
So these coins are less recognizable in the States so that could be a negative when you go to sale, could be! What I like is the fact that you get a quality product at a very attractive Price. When you factor in that you get fractional pieces at close to spot then it really makes it a no brainer.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Hard to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.