Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Coins produced prior to 2013 contain .9167 fine Gold, while coins issued starting in 2013 contain .9999 fine Gold.
- The fineness may vary but each coin will contain 1 oz of fine Gold.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: An effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A depiction of the legendary figure of Britannia holding a trident and shield.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your Gold Britannia with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Britannia into fine jewelry.
Add this 1 oz Gold Britannia to your cart today!
Dates and conditions on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. Items may also contain privy marks.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Mitchell V.
From:Orange County, CA
Date:Sep 8, 2016
I think this is the first time I've checked every box for the Pros section. The Britannias I received were in absolutely mint condition. But get this, purchasing this "random" coin actually came with a great surprise. I received a Year of the Horse Privy Gold Britannia in almost proof like form! WOW!!! Seriously as a new collector of both gold and silver, when I saw this I pretty much screamed like a little girl. That was such a nice treat from APMEX. I only do my precious metals business from them; APMEX you seriously are the best. Thank you!!!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.