You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Limited mintage of only 999. Sold out at the mint!
- Fifth release of the Germania Mint bullion round series.
- Rounds will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition with additional special metal plating and added to a unique gift box with capsule and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features Germania in stride, preparing to plunge her sword Reichsschwert into the unknown land. She is accompanied by her eagle and shield, and a rune-adorned stone can be seen in the background.
- Reverse: Showcases the Germania Mint coat of arms with a two-headed eagle holding lightning bolts and olive branches, as was done since its introduction. The eagle is a symbol of strength and determination, originating from Germanic mythology and connected to Janus – the god of beginnings, gatekeepers and treaties.
Protect your silver BU round in storage from moisture’s adverse effects when you add silica gel packets to your order.
Include this Germania Mint special edition 2 oz silver BU round to your cart today!
The Germania Mint has just released the latest edition of their flagship series, which includes a variety of historically significant elements beloved by fans as well as some intriguing new modifications. This 2023 release features five different silver products of varying sizes. This includes the 1 oz silver BU, 1 oz silver proof, 2 oz silver BU, 1 kilo BU and the 10 oz BU.
The reverse of the round has the bicephalous eagle, which is a Roman mythological figure associated with Janus - the god of all beginnings, guardian of doors and gates, and protector of contracts and alliances. The heads facing in opposite directions represent the past and future.
The laurel wreath is a symbol and reward for victory in a fair fight that is inseparably linked with success and remarkable accomplishments. Athletes were given it in ancient Greece, while the Romans put the head of a victorious commander on top of his military triumphs when crowning him.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.