You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Snow crystals, such as the stellar dendrite featured here, are beautifully varied and unique, and most of them feature six points or sides, which inspired our first hexagon coin. Its outline emphasizes the elaborate form of the snow crystal engraved on your coin’s reverse, which is dotted with a sparkling clear crystal. Looking closely at the magnified view, you’ll notice each of those fern-like branches are slightly different, which reflects the natural variations of shape that make these works of art endlessly fascinating—in nature, and on your Snowflake coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Limited mintage of only 8,500 coins.
- Your coin comes packaged in an innovative new graphic paperboard case that also holds the certificate of authenticity. An insert allows you to easily display your encapsulated coin.
- Obverse: The obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: Your coin’s reverse features a magnified view of a stellar dendrite ice crystal captured by Canadian photographer Don Komarechka and intricately reproduced by Royal Canadian Mint engravers. The coin’s reverse proof finish directs light onto the six frosted, fern-like branches or arms, while the clear crystal at the center adds a touch of winter’s sparkle.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Keep your Silver Snowflake coins along with your other collections safe and secure by adding a home safe or lock box to your order.
This is the RCM's first hexagon coin, which features a sparkling snow crystal. Be sure to snag yours before they are all gone. Add this 2023 Canada 1 oz Silver Snowflake coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. Well-known for their Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, the Royal Canadian Mint also produces numerous award-winning coins and is considered one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.