|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide!
- Includes a COA and is packaged individually in a plastic capsule, a interior box and a themed shipper.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign: 1952-2022, the monetary denomination and the 2023 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a fire breathing dragon suspended in air over a waterway, whose breath of fire envelopes a pearl at the coin's center. The koi fish, a symbol of good fortune and longevity in Chinese culture, splashes in the water below. Also included is The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark. The background of the design includes Beijing's Jade Belt Bridge.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2023 1 oz Ultra High Relief Gold Dragon and Koi coin in Proof condition to your cart today!
Perth Silver Dragon & Koi Fish
This Silver coin from The Perth Mint's Chinese Myths and Legends series for 2023 features a dragon with pearl and koi fish. The fantastical dragon represents good luck, strength and the male element of yang. The koi is thought to have a powerful and energetic force of life! They posses great ability to persist upstream through heavy current. Not surprisingly, the koi fish has come to represent good fortune, success and perseverance in Chinese culture. This special Dragon and Koi coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, and is packaged in a capsule.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review