Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This one-year type Gold Maple Leaf has a mintage of just 5,493 coins. It is believed these coins were issued to be used as jewelry coins, which explains their low mintage and one-year-only release.
- Contains 1/15th oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 5,493.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 1/15th oz Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.