You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The natural leader of the Chinese zodiac, the dragon symbolizes strength and fortune. It is known for its ability to make things happen when it focuses its energy, and in a year associated with the wood element, there is the potential for groundbreaking ideas that bring progress and prosperity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a red outer beauty box, evoking the Chinese New Year custom of gifting “lucky money” in a red envelope.
- Mintage of 28,888 coins.
- Obverse: The obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt with a repeating scallop pattern. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: Inspired by traditional Chinese folk art, the reverse design by Canadian artist Jai Paek celebrates the Year of the Wood Dragon (2024) through its whimsical depiction of a dragon. The courageous and clever dragon bears a playful expression as it snakes across the coin, with its head facing west and its tail facing east. The lucky number seven (7), which is associated with harmony, is represented by the dragon’s seven heart-shaped scales that symbolize good luck and prosperity. The reverse also includes the word “CANADA,” the year “2024” and a face value of “15 DOLLARS.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Quiet, creative and insightful—celebrate the dragon(s) in your life with this 1 oz fine silver Year of the Dragon coin. Add this 2024 Silver $15 Lunar Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.