You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Maximum mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule with numbered certificate of authenticity, along with a display box and outer shipper.
- Obverse: Depicts the Jody Clark effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign: 1952-2022, the weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a stylized representation of a dragon. The dragon is gilded in 24K gold. Also included is the Chinese character for "dragon," the inscription, "DRAGON 2024" and The Perth Mint’s "P124" mint mark, signifying The Perth Mint's 125th anniversary.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Start your Gilded Lunar Series III collection today by adding this Perth Lunar presentation box to your order!
Add this spectacular 2024 1 oz Silver Year of the Dragon gilded coin to your cart today!
The Perth Mint Lunar Series
The Perth Lunar Series I concluded in 2010, and Series II concluded in 2019. These releases have been tremendously popular worldwide, with each year selling out quickly as investors and collectors claim the coins of all sizes. As each 1 oz silver bullion coin in Series III has been limited to 300,000 coins worldwide, the prolonged popularity is ensured by the high level of collectibility as well as the stellar designs from the reputable Perth Mint.
Lunar Year of the Dragon
Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series III collection continues the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2023 reverse celebrates the Year of the Dragon. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar dragon in 2024, 2012, 2000, 1988, 1976 and every 12th preceding year are said to be wise, enlightened and benevolent.
The Perth Mint
Known for their quality and collectibility, The Perth Mint Lunar Series is a cornerstone of many precious metals portfolios, and is produced in silver, gold and platinum. The original lunar bullion series, these coins (beginning with the Series I launch in 1996) have become some of the most widely collected around the globe, as demand originated in Asia but spread to Europe and America as investors became exposed to the design and quality. In addition to the annual design change, many investors love that the coins' select mintage limits create the potential for even greater investment return in the form of a numismatic premium appreciation.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.