- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a mouse crouching on a bed of stones with chili peppers clustered in the background with the Chinese character for ‘Mouse’ with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1 oz Year of the Mouse Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order.
Add this Brilliant Uncirculated Series II 2008 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Mouse coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 26, 2010
I like to add one of this to each of my orders. Especially the series II design looks far better than the previous edition. In our tradition, the GOLDEN RAT means it could bite more "GOLD" INTO your fortune. It really works for me... at least so far. Just like to share with other collectors.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.