2007-W Gold $5 Commem Jamestown Proof (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This coin was issued in commemoration the 400th anniversary of the founding of Jamestown, the first permanent English settlement in North America.
- Contains .2419 oz. of Gold.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features Captain John Smith with the Native American chief Powhatan.
- Reverse: Depicts the remains of the Jamestown Memorial Church, which is the only remaining structure in Jamestown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Add this 2007-W Gold Commemorative Jamestown coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.