1891-1904 Tunisia Gold 20 Francs Average Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Gold coin was struck in Paris when Tunisia was a French protectorate, making it a great way to represent Africa in any world coin collection.
- Contains .1867 oz. of Gold.
- Struck to the same standards as their contemporary French Gold 20 Francs.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Arabic calligraphy within branches.
- Reverse: Denomination and date within a central circle.
- Struck at the Paris Mint.
- Coins come in Extra Fine to Almost Uncirculated condition.
Protect your coin in style by adding attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
These 20 Franc coins have much lower mintages than their French counterparts, making them harder to find. Get these elusive issues by adding this 20 Franc Gold coin to your cart today!
Dates (1891-1904) will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 19, 2016
Aother coin that comes around infrequently for purchase. I was again suprised by the AU appeal to the coin I purchased. Will try again in the future for another one of these not often encountered Francs. The overspot premium was high in this case, but the quality of the coin was worth the expense. thanks again for the great picks!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.