- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each half sovereign comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King Edward VII.
- Reverse: Shows a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the The Royal Mint.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing .1177 of an oz of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold Half Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic British Half Sovereign Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 22, 2018
First time purchasing Half Sovereigns, very surprised at the condition 3 of the 5 coins were in (AU / BU). Did not get any with mint marks. I did receive a 1902 (1st year produced) which was very cool, the design changed slightly in the following years. 4.5 stars
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.