- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging and the year of our choosing based on availability.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Leopold II, the King of Belgium.
- Reverse: Crowned royal arms of Belgium with the denomination and date.
- Minted at the Belgian Royal Mint in Brussels.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding the perfect capsules recommended for this coin.
These Belgian 20 Franc coins are popular with investors of world Gold coins. Add some of these historic Gold coins to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Old & Happy
Date:Apr 16, 2016
Great looking earlier Belgium 20 Francs B.U. Gold with clear features. Reverse Coat of Arms has great detail, especially for older coin. Certainly will buy more at the right price. Have found it great to deal with APMEX, A GROUP I CAN TRUST.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.