- Product Details
Product DetailsThese privy Maples have appreciated greatly in value over time, and are always popular amongst collectors.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic.
- Mintage of only 7,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A privy mark celebrating Victory in Europe Day, or VE-Day, appears on the reverse to both the left and right of the maple leaf stem.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Add this VE-Day privy marked 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
I follow the Canadian Maple Leaf Coins closely. When I saw this coin at an attractive price, I jumped to get it. It graded out a SP70 and one cannot ask for more. I have purchased several raw coins of this type from APMEX, and rarely am I disappointed. I will continue to buy coins from APMEX, knowing that their products and customer service are exceptional.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.