1981 Gold/Silver Round Set JM & Mallory (LTEE Beaver/Castor)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This historical set was issued in 1981 by Johnson Matthey & Mallory for Federation International Numismatic. These rounds offer a great way to add a something rare and collectible to your holdings.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold and 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original plastic case.
- Obverse: Bust of Victoria D. G. Britt.
- Reverse: Features a beaver sitting on a mound. Each round displays the weight and purity along with a unique serial number.
- These rounds may exhibit light scratches and/or contact marks.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding cotton gloves to your order.
This set makes for an excellent addition for any collector or Johnson Matthey enthusiast looking to diversify their portfolio. Add this set to your portfolio today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.