Mexico 2 oz Silver Libertad BU (Random Year)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Libertad is Mexico's treasure coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest Mint in North America, established in 1535.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins are presented in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Mexican national seal with an eagle sitting atop a cactus surrounded by symbols representing Mexico’s 10 provinces. Prior to 1996, the Libertad featured the coat of arms surrounded by historical coat of arms.
- Reverse: Victory statue of Mexican independence in front of volcanic mountains Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, surrounded by the weight, purity and date.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
With a historic and story-filled design, this 2 oz Silver coin is popular with collectors and investors. Add this 2 oz Silver Libertad to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins may or may not vary, typically from 1982-2017, and will be of our choosing, determined by stock on hand.
Shown on the obverse are Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, two volcanoes that overlook the Valley of Mexico. These volcanoes tell a story of two lovers from warring families, similar to Romeo and Juliet. The volcanoes represent the warrior Iztaccíhuatl mourning the death of his beloved Popocatépetl.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.