2004 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU (25th Anniversary)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Product DetailsOn August 18, 2004, the Royal Canadian Mint unveiled a new Gold Maple Leaf coin to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf. This special edition has a mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the denomination and year.
- Reverse: Features a unique reverse design of several maple leafs surrounding a single leaf in the center, with the purity, weight and “25 years” around the edge.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your 25th anniversary Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins are considered to be one of the most beautiful coins in the world appealing to both investors and collectors worldwide for their beauty and purity. Add this 25th anniversary Gold Maple Leaf coin to your portfolio today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.