- Product Details
Product DetailsThese Silver Hexagons were made sometime in the 1980s and due to their age they have become increasingly difficult to obtain. This is a must have for any Silver collector looking to add something unique to their holdings.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds ship in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Features the Liberty Bell and an Eagle in flight, with the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Displays a Balance Scale with the words, “The International Trade Unit”.
- Secondary Market Silver could be perfect, scruffy or somewhere in between.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Trade Units were commonly used in the 1980s as a way to identify that they were a private mint and not associated with the government. Add this unique 1 oz Silver Hexagon to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
I really enjoy collecting different things and these I just HAD to have immediately when I saw they were available. If you catch these available, I'd buy them up quickly because I can guarantee they won't last long in stock!
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.