Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product Details2007 is the only year the U.S. Mint issued a reverse proof Platinum Eagle making this single year issue highly desirable in the collector coin marketplace.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 16,937 coins.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Designed by Donna Weaver showing a bald eagle perched on a heraldic shield with symbols representing America's strength and beauty.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Platinum Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 2007-W 1/2 oz Reverse Proof Platinum Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Good coin at a fair price. Quick shipping.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.