Currently Out of Stock
Proof - 70 UCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 119,2014 coins.
- Obverse: Features a design by Joel Iskowitz that was sculpted by Don Everhart. It shows a soaring Bald Eagle.
- Reverse: Shows a replica of the first Great Seal of the United States that was used between 1782 and 1841. It was sculpted by Jim Licaretz.
Protect and display your Bald Eagle Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2008 Bald Eagle Recovery and National Emblem Silver proof coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.