Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Also present is a special mintmark P20 signifying the 20th year the Kookaburra coin has been available from the Perth Mint.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a tree branch, designed by John Bergdahl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These coins have a limited mintage of just 20,991, which means they are becoming difficult to find. Add this 2009 2 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.