2009 Australia 1 kilo Silver Kookaburra BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe popular Silver Kookaburra coin series features a unique design each year, making it a great series for collecting. Each coin contains .999 fine Silver, which makes them great for investors as well.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in individual plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a tree branch, designed by Darryl Belloti. Also includes a special “P20” mintmark signifying the 20th year of the Silver Kookaburra series.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your kilo Silver Kookaburra by adding the perfect presentation box to your order.
The Perth Mint is completely sold out of the 74,757 coin mintage, which means these coins are difficult to find on the market. Get the 2009 kilo Silver Kookaburra while you can!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.