1861-1878 Italy Gold 20 Lire Vittorio Emanuele II Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsStruck to the standards of the Latin Coin Union, this beautiful Italian Gold coin was struck during the reign of King Vittorio Emanuele II from 1861-1878.
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Average Circulated condition and delivered in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a left facing bust of King Vittorio Emanuele II.
- Reverse: Enwreathed crowned arms of Italy with the denomination.
- Minted at various Italian mints from 1861-1878.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding protective capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a historic design, these Italian 20 Lire coins make a good addition to any world Gold collection. Add some of these Gold 20 Lire coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.