Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains a total of 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule housed in the original mint issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum possible mintage of only 44,798 sets worldwide.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Design by Miley Busiek shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Proof American Gold Eagle set by adding a pack of these cotton gloves or dehumidifier crystals to your order.
The classic Gold Eagle design gains even more collectibility with the Proof striking of each coin. Add this beautiful 1989 4-Coin Proof American Gold Eagle set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.