2008-W Gold $5 Commem Bald Eagle BU (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This beautiful Gold coin commemorates the encouraging recovery of the Bald Eagle species, the 35th anniversary of the Endangered Species Act of 1973, and the removal of the Bald Eagle from the Endangered Species List.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- The coins are packaged in a U.S. Mint presentation box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features two bald eagles standing on a tree branch. The eagle on the left has its wings extended while the eagle on the right is perched with its wings tucked in while on the branch.
- Reverse: Depicts the Great Seal of the United States. The design was taken from the 1903 engraved images of the Great Seal of the United States.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Bald Eagle $5 Gold Proof Coin is a significant symbol of America. Add this beautifully designed $5 Gold Commem to your cart today!
In 1782, the Second Continental Congress selected the Bald Eagle as our National Emblem of the United States and made it the centerpiece of the Great Seal of the United States.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.