- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- All coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $50 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 1997 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 13, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.